Game Cards

Double the Evil

Cellza

2225
2342
873
24
1/80
INT Type Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +60%
Death Ball - Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF Details
Evil Essence - ATK & DEF +70% with a high chance of ATK +30% in addition; high chance of recovering 10% HP at start of turn
Max
Awoken
Orb
camera_alt
EZA
Transform
-
Extreme Z Awakening
Death Ball
KiSp ATK Effect
12+Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF
Menu
Options
Translate
Timezone
Overlay