Give it a Dokkan! Punch Machine!
A twice-a-day Challenge Event! Stages that allow Support Items are available!View Event
Mon 07/22/2019 05:00 pm PDT
Give the Punch Machine an outstanding punch in this event!
You can complete the missions if you have dealt a certain amount of damage in a single punch!
Take the Leader Skill, Passive Skill and Link Skills of characters into consideration when forming your team and deal as much damage as you can! Support Items can now be used in Stages 4 to 6!
In addition, Punch Machines of each Type will appear in the battle! Selecting the Punch Machine your character's Type is effective against is the key to dealing immense damage!
Moreover, choose a friend who possesses a Leader Skill that raises ATK with each Ki Sphere of the character's Type obtained to challenge the event!
No STA is required to challenge this event, so don't forget to attempt it every day!
- There are only 2 turns in a battle.
- Punch Machines are incapable of performing actions such as attacking.
- Support Items are not allowed in Stages 1 to 3. Please remove your Support Items before challenging.
- The largest value of damage that can be displayed is "99,999,999".
- You cannot include [Devilish Deception] Devilman in your team when challenging this event.
- You can only challenge this event twice a day.
Please note that selecting "Abandon Quest" from "Menu" or quitting the battle before clearing the stage will also be counted as one attempt.
In this event, you can complete the missions by dealing a certain amount of damage in a single attack!
This event has six stages, and the reward given upon mission completion is different for each stage. Take on whichever stage you like!
The corresponding mission reward of each stage is as follows:
Stage 1 and Stage 4: Zeni Stage 2 and Stage 5: Potential Orb Stage 3 and Stage 6: Dragon Stone
Get tons of awesome rewards by delivering an outstanding punch!
* Please go to the "Special Mission" page for more information about the rewards.
* There is no time limit to claim the mission rewards.
* For missions that require you to "deal XX or more damage", you will need to reach the specified value in a single attack to complete them. Reaching the specified value with combined damage from multiple attacks does not count.
One Dragon Stone will be rewarded for clearing each stage from Stage 1 to Stage 6.
(6 Dragon Stones are available in total.)
* Obtaining Dragon Stones as a clear reward can only be done once.
No time limit.
* Please note that the event content and dates are subject to change without prior warning.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle!