Give it a Dokkan! Punch Machine!
A new twice-a-day Challenge Event is now available! Deal a great amount of damage with teams you are proud of!View Event
Tue 02/05/2019 10:30 pm PST
Give the Punch Machine an outstanding punch in this event!
You can complete the missions if you have dealt a certain amount of damage in a single punch!
Take the Leader Skill, Passive Skill and Link Skills of characters into consideration when forming your team and deal as much damage as you can!
In addition, Punch Machines of each Type will appear in the battle!
Selecting the Punch Machine your character's Type is effective against is the key to dealing immense damage!
No STA is required to challenge this event, so join the event every day!
- There are only 2 turns in a battle.
- Punch Machines are incapable of performing actions such as attacking.
- Support Items are not allowed in this event. Please remove your Support Items before challenging.
- You cannot include [Devilish Deception] Devilman in your team when challenging this event.
- You can only challenge this event twice a day.
Please note that selecting "Abandon Quest" from "Menu" or quitting the battle before clearing the stage will also be counted as one attempt.
In this event, you can complete the missions by dealing a certain amount of damage in a single attack!
This event has three stages, and the reward given upon mission completion is different for each stage. Take on the stage you like!
The corresponding mission reward of each stage is as follows:
Stage 1: Zeni
Stage 2: Potential Orb
Stage 3: Dragon Stone
Get tons of awesome rewards by delivering an outstanding punch!
* Please go to the "Special Mission" page for more information about the rewards.
* There is no time limit to claim the mission rewards.
* For missions that require you to "deal XX or more damage", you will need to reach the specified value in a single attack to complete them. Reaching the specified value with combined damage from multiple attacks does not count.
One Dragon Stone will be rewarded for clearing each stage from Stage 1 to Stage 3.
(3 Dragon Stones are available in total.)
* Obtaining Dragon Stones as a clear reward can only be done once.
No time limit.
* Please note that the event content and dates are subject to change without prior warning.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle!