Tricks Won't Work! Tile Breaking Challenge!
Clear the event daily to obtain 7 Dragon Stones every day! Collect as many "Broken Tile" as you can during the event period!View Event
Mon 08/26/2019 10:00 pm PDT
8/26 (Mon) 21:00 ~ 8/31 (Sat) 20:59 PST
* Caution: Event Times in Dokkan Battle are listed in Pacific Standard Time (PST) instead of Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
Launch a full power Super Attack against the boss and inflict as much damage as you can to obtain "Broken Tile"!
* Please note you are unable to challenge the event with [Devilish Deception] Devilman on your team.
In this event, you can obtain "Broken Tile" as a mission reward depending on the damage dealt to the boss!
The result of the ongoing event "Hercule's Worldwide Tile Breaking Contest" will be determined by the number of "Broken Tile" collected in this event. Collect as many "Broken Tile" as you can during the event period!
On top of that, you can obtain up to 7 Dragon Stones through the missions that will be updated every day! Aim to obtain up to 35 Dragon Stones during the event period!
* The missions will reset daily at 21:00 PST.
* Please check the corresponding announcement for more information on "Hercule's Worldwide Tile Breaking Contest".
* Please navigate to "Special Missions" for more details on the missions.
* For missions that require you to "deal XX or more damage", you will need to reach the specified value with a single attack to complete them. Reaching the specified value with combined damage from multiple attacks does not count.
* "Broken Tile" can be exchanged for Trade Points in the future.
You can choose one of the following kinds of characters as a Friend when challenging this event:
- Characters with a Leader Skill that raises ATK with every Ki Sphere of the character's Type obtained. - Characters with a Leader Skill that strengthens allies from a specific Category.
Take the characters' Types and Categories into consideration when building your team, and deal as much damage as you can to the boss!
- Regarding the Boss' "Type" In this event, each challenge has 5 stages, and the boss' Type is different for each stage! Consider the boss' Type when building your team!
- Regarding "Effective Category" In this event, the "Effective Category" of each challenge is different! Deal even more damage to the boss with characters from the specified Categories!
- There are only 2 turns in a battle.
- The boss will not perform actions such as attacking.
- The largest value of damage that can be displayed is "99,999,999".
* The Dragon Stones rewarded for clearing a stage for the first time will not be distributed directly upon stage clear. Please go to "Special Missions" to collect them.
* Please note that the event content and dates are subject to change without prior warning.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle!