A Promising Recruit?! Frieza's Army Enlistment Test!
Awesome rewards such as Dragon Stones and "'55' Special Summon Ticket" can be obtained! Aim to deliver an attack that can deal a great amount of damage!View Event
Mon 07/06/2020 05:00 pm PDT
7/6 (Mon) 16:00 ~ 8/10 (Mon) 15:59 PST
* Caution: Event Times in Dokkan Battle are listed in Pacific Standard Time (PST) instead of Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
Deal a great amount of damage to Frieza Soldiers by delivering a full-power strike to obtain awesome rewards!
In this event, you can complete missions by dealing a certain amount of damage to Frieza Soldiers with a single attack!
Clear the stages to get "'55' Special Summon Ticket"!
Complete all the missions of the stages, which will become available sequentially, and aim to obtain 35 Dragon Stones!
* Please navigate to "Special Missions" for more details.
* For missions that require you to "deal XX or more damage", you will need to reach the specified value with a single attack to complete them. Reaching the specified value with combined damage from multiple attacks does not count.
You can choose one of the following kinds of characters as a Friend when attempting this event: - Characters with a Leader Skill that raises ATK with every Ki Sphere of the character's Type obtained. - Characters with a Leader Skill that strengthens allies from a specific Category.
Take the characters' Types and Categories into consideration when building your team, and deal as much damage as you can to the Frieza Soldiers!
- Regarding "Effective Category" In this event, the "Effective Category" of each stage is different! Deal even more damage to Frieza Soldiers with characters from the specified Categories!
* There are only 2 turns in a battle.
* Frieza Soldiers will not perform actions such as attacking.
* Support Items are not allowed in this event.
* The highest value of damage that can be displayed is "99,999,999".
* Dragon Stones will not be rewarded for clearing a stage for the first time. You can obtain "'55' Special Summon Ticket" as mission rewards upon clearing each stage for the first time.
* You cannot include [Devilish Deception] Devilman in your team when challenging this event.
* Please note that the event content and dates are subject to change without prior warning.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle!